This special session is focused on nonlinear acoustics applied to 3D audio systems.
Every audio system could be affected by nonlinearities introduced by the sound reproduction and acquisition chain.
In nonlinear systems, the output signal presents additional frequency components that are not contained in the original signal. This aspect becomes important in immersive audio systems, which require a high fidelity reproduction and a realistic identification of the environment.
We are pleased to invite you to submit scientific contributions on the following topics but are not limited to:
– nonlinear audio system identification
– nonlinear 3d auralization
– acoustic measurements for nonlinear systems
– nonlinear sound propagation
– nonlinearities in 3d audio systems
Chairs: Stefania Cecchi & Valeria Bruschi