We cordially invite you to submit your papers and posters for the International Conference on Immersive and 3D Audio (I3DA 2023), on September 5-7, 2023, which will take place at the Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna, School of Engineering and Architecture.
I3DA 2023 will have a particular focus on 3D audio, architectural acoustics, virtual acoustics, automotive acoustics, subjective evaluations, and listening tests. I3DA 2023 would like to involve academic and industrial researchers to share their latest research, methods, and demos related to Immersive and 3D Audio in Audio Engineering. Topics furthermore include musical acoustics, signal processing in acoustics, non-linear acoustics in auralisation, machine learning related to acoustics, heritage acoustics, psychoacoustics, virtual/augmented reality and their applications, 3D audio for gaming, 3D audio in art and sound studies contexts.
The conference will represent the most recent stages in developing new methodologies and technologies in this field, placing itself as a high-profile international meeting for researchers and other professionals in immersive and 3D audio areas.
The I3DA 2023 proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE for publication. The proceedings will also be indexed on Scopus and Web of Science.
Submissions are now closed. All papers will go through a peer review process before being accepted. Oral and poster sessions will be scheduled, depending on the type and number of papers accepted. Papers are assigned to oral or poster sessions at the discretion of the conference organizers. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author to present at the congress if accepted. For an abstract to be included in the final scientific program, it is mandatory for the presenting author to register for the congress.
– March 31, 2023: final deadline for abstract submission
– April 15, 2023: new extended deadline for abstract submission
– April 30, 2023: notification of abstract acceptance
– June 30, 2023: extended deadline for complete paper submission
– July 20, 2023: deadline for reviewers to complete paper reviews and notification to authors
– Aug 10, 2023: at 23:59 CET – Submission deadline for the authors who are called to correct the paper based on review comments
– Aug 20, 2023: We will communicate the final paper acceptance to the authors